Sepasoft MES 2.0 Help Documentation
Sepasoft MES 3.0 Help Documentation
Knowledge Base Articles
Online Training (new)
Online Training (legacy)
MQTT (Message Queue Telemetry Transport) is a machine-to-machine data transfer protocol. It is the most popular messaging protocol for Internet of Things (IoT) and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). MQTT allows to securely connect, publish, and subscribe to data.
1) Set up MQTT using the following guide: Cirrus Link Documentation
2) On your Gateway Configuration page, go to MQTT Transmission > History.
On the "Default In-Memory Store," set "Enabled" to True.
3) On your Gateway Configuration page, go to MQTT Transmission > Settings > Transmitters.
Set the "History Store" setting to "Default In-Memory Store".
4) Locate the tag created by MQTT engine for the devices.
5) Turn on history for the MQTT Engine tags. This is currently required so that the MQTT Engine will notify MES when there are new historical tag values.
6) Set the tag collector tags in production model.