Configure Text Field
- Drag an Ignition Label component and an Ignition Text Field component onto the window. Position and resize as shown above.
- Rename the Label to Name.
- Rename the Text Field to tf_AnalysisName.
Configure MES Object Selector
- Drag an MES Object Selector component onto the window. Position and resize as shown above.
- Rename it to mos_LineSelector.
- Set the checkboxes for Include MES Line Objects and Show Equipment Path.
Configure Power Table
- Drag an Ignition Power Table component onto the window. Position and resize along the bottom of the window, as shown above.
- Data will be 'pushed' into the Power Table by the Execute Analysis button event (button pressed and released), so there is no configuration required.
Configure Ignition Buttons
- Drag two Ignition Buttons onto the window. Position and resize as shown above.
- For each of the Buttons, use the associated code block in the panels below to configure, as follows:
- Change the Button's Text property to match the Button image.
- Change the Name property to match the name provided.
- Open the Component Scripting dialog box (Ctrl-J), select the actionPerformed event handler script area and paste in the associated script.