The Create Materials set-up on the window OEE_03_Scripting/01_Configuration has four main components:
- Four Buttons (Ignition)
Configure the Buttons as follows:
Configure Buttons and Scripts
- Drag four Ignition Buttons onto the rectangles on the window. Position each and resize as shown above.
- (optional) Change each Button's Background Color property (this tutorial uses 98,203,201).
- For each of the four Buttons, use the associated code block in the panels below to configure, as follows:
- Change the Button's Text property to match the Button image.
- Change the Name property to match the name provided.
- Open the Component Scripting dialog box (Ctrl-J), select the actionPerformed event handler script area and paste in the associated script.